You have a question? Someone else might have had the exact same one. Let's find out!FAQ

Periscope provides educational counseling service for students who are seeking overseas education.

Colleges, Universities of UK, Australia , New Zealand , United States , Canada , Singapore around 18 countries Periscope will provide you the lists of Colleges and universities that we represent.

- Application Form and fees (if applicable) - Transcript in English - IELTS / TOEFL score - GMAT and work experience are required for some business related programs. - Two or three letters of recommendation from either your instructor or former employer. - Personal Statement - Resume/CV

It usually takes about 4-6 weeks, but depending on the subjects and degrees applied for, it could be longer or shorter.

Both TOEFL and IELTS are acceptable. However, IELTS is preferred in England , Australia and New Zealand . While TOEFL is preferred in United States and Canada.

- By applying direct, students will have to gather information, contact, and follow up on the application and accommodation by themselves. These processes often consume time and cost. - Periscope will provide you with up to date information on the entire process of your study abroad experience. Periscope, on your behalf, will co-ordinate with the universities in submitting and following up on the applications and the accommodation. In addition, our staff can assist and advise you on student visa and travel arrangements.

- For England and New Zealand , international students are allowed to work, but no longer than 20 hours per week. - In Australia , international students are allowed to work only if students have a work permit and working hours should not exceed 20 hours per week. To obtain the work permit, student must be enrolled in a course at the university. - International students in the United States are allowed to work only within the university campus and should not exceed 20 hours per week. - In Canada , students that enrolled to short courses (less than 6 months) are not entitled to work. International students are allowed to work only within the university campus, but working hours should not exceed 10 hours per week.

Universities will not unconditionally accept an applicant without IELTS or TOEFL results. However a student may be accepted with the condition that the student must submit the IELTS or TOEFL results with the acceptable score or above before a given date. Students may also be accepted with condition that they be required to attend an intensive or pre- session English class before attending academic classes. The duration of the class will depend on the students' level of English.

Sometimes but frequently the universities have their own English test at the end of the course. Check with your counselor for more details.

Yes, but it would depend on each of the university's terms and conditions or you may need commensurate work experience. Your Periscope counsellor can advise you on specifics.

First, you might consider other courses or universities that may accept your qualifications. You may consider taking an entrance exam such as the GRE or GMAT as a good score on these tests will enhance your application. You may also consider postponing your study and gain more work experience.

GMAT is a requirement for students applying for MBA to most universities in United States and Canada . For England , Australia , and New Zealand , and only particular universities require GMAT.

English accent or pronunciation varies between cities and countries. You may want to consider taking an English course in the country where you will be studying even if you have achieved the required IELTS or TOEFL score. This will also help your minimize "culture shock".